Yoga offers something for everyone. My goal as a teacher is to help you find your yoga: to encourage you to move in a way that feels good for your body and guide you through your own journey.
Registration opening soon for PWYC (pay what you can) classes starting October 2017! Subscribe to my newsletter or follow on Instagram to be the first to know when the schedule is up.
I offer private or semi-private classes to people in the comfort of their own homes. Private classes are great for:
- Complete beginners
- People who are shy about attending a group class or want to feel more comfortable with yoga
- People who want to achieve a specific goal through yoga – whether to increase your flexibility and strength, manage stress, find peace and relaxation or lift into a headstand
- People who like 1:1 learning
Contact me for pricing on multiple private or semi-private sessions.
Grab a group of friends for an energizing, relaxing, or meditative experience! From bachelorettes to baby showers, and birthdays to wedding days, yoga is a fun and meaningful way to spend time with friends and family.
75-minute yoga session for up to 12 includes:
- Completely customized session designed to suit your group’s needs
- 1:1 consultation and planning
- Yoga mats
- On-location or downtown Hamilton studio option