Yoga offers something for everyone. My goal as a teacher is to help you find your yoga: to encourage you to move in a way that feels good for your body and guide you through your own journey.
Registration is now open for the following classes in June/July 2017:
- Restorative Yoga (Wednesdays @ 8-9:15pm, June 14 through to July 26)
- Hatha Yoga (Thursdays @ 7:45-9pm, June 15 through to July 27)
Cost is $12 per class. Click the links above to learn more about each class and to register, or visit my Eventbrite page.
I am also teaching two of my popular BlissFlow Yoga classes, on Sundays June 18 and 25th from 10:30-11:30am. These are free classes (donations accepted) but you still have to register to attend.
I offer private or semi-private classes to people in the comfort of their own homes. Private classes are great for:
- Complete beginners
- People who are shy about attending a group class or want to feel more comfortable with yoga
- People who want to achieve a specific goal through yoga – whether to increase your flexibility and strength, manage stress, find peace and relaxation or lift into a headstand
- People who like 1:1 learning
Contact me for pricing on multiple private or semi-private sessions.
Grab a group of friends for an energizing, relaxing, or meditative experience! From bachelorettes to baby showers, and birthdays to wedding days, yoga is a fun and meaningful way to spend time with friends and family.
75-minute yoga session for up to 12 includes:
- Completely customized session designed to suit your group’s needs
- 1:1 consultation and planning
- Yoga mats
- On-location or downtown Hamilton studio option